The Career Press, by Diane Warner
Finally, a practical guide to wedding ceremonies that not only includes the traditional but creative, personalized ideas for the 21st-century bride and groom. Diane Warner’s Contemporary Guide to Wedding Ceremonies answers all of your questions, including:
*What are the minimal elements required for a legal ceremony?
* How do we choose our ceremony venue?
* How do we choose our officiant?
* What are the 10 conventional ceremony elements?
* What are the 12 most popular ways to personalize a ceremony?
* What are typical elements of a religious ceremony?
* What are the five most popular secular ceremonies?
* How can we personalize our ceremony venue?
* Should we hire a wedding planner?
About the Author
Diane Warner is the best-selling author of 22 books, including Diane Warner’s Contemporary Guide to Wedding Etiquette, Complete Book of Wedding Toasts, Complete Book of Wedding Showers, Complete Book of Baby Showers, Diane Warner’s Big Book of Parties, and How to Have a Big Wedding on a Small Budget. Diane also writes for magazines, newspapers, and Web sites. She is a popular speaker and radio and television guest. She has made over 100 national radio and television appearances and can be seen regularly on HGTV and The Discovery Channel. She lives in Tucson, Arizona with her author-husband, Jack.
There are no reviews yet.